Planet of Heroes Update 1.1 Now Live
Game developer Fast Forward Studio and publisher My.com are proudly presenting the “biggest update to date” for its fast-paced arena brawler – Planet of Heroes. Update 1.1 really addresses the requests of the community, by adding performance improvement tools, enhanced reward systems, achievements, in-game communication tools and balance changes. The team presents Planet of Heroes players new content in the form of a new hero, new skins and great voice lines for all heroes but made sure Update 1.1 focusses on further streamlining gameplay to enhance its high eSport potential.
Update 1.1 contains:
- New Hero: Iffir, the corrupted Warlock
- New Skin: Sky’lee Hellraiser
- New Skin: Plaguebringer Iffir
- Hero Voicelines
- Player Profiles
- Emoji and Call
- Regional Server Select
- Balance changes
Game Producer Manuel Preuter stated:
We are happy to release a huge update which improves the state of the game further. Not only with releasing the super-evil wizard hero, Iffir, but also a lot of features that makes it more fun to compete in the arena. We have included an achievement system so your successes on the battlefield are even more rewarded and we tiered the daily bonuses to reward shorter play sessions. You will now be able to see and share your combat behavior with the all-new player profile system which logs all relevant statistics of your play sessions. Most importantly, the new home server system will enable you to be matched with players from your own region on request. Together with the upgraded servers in all regions, this will lead to a more pleasant and stable gameplay experience for our players worldwide.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code and Phantom of the Kill Crossover Brings Serious Girl Power
- Powerful Princesses fashioned after legendary weapons from Phantom of the Kill are making their way into The Alchemist Code.
- Crossout Reveals Backstory
- Gaijin Entertainment just released a blog post about their upcoming PC MMO Crossout.
- Vainglory Celebrates First Birthday with Major eSports News
- Super Evil Megacorp's MOBA built for touchscreens, Vainglory, is celebrating its first birthday.