Planet of Heroes Update 1.1 Now Live
Game developer Fast Forward Studio and publisher My.com are proudly presenting the “biggest update to date” for its fast-paced arena brawler – Planet of Heroes. Update 1.1 really addresses the requests of the community, by adding performance improvement tools, enhanced reward systems, achievements, in-game communication tools and balance changes. The team presents Planet of Heroes players new content in the form of a new hero, new skins and great voice lines for all heroes but made sure Update 1.1 focusses on further streamlining gameplay to enhance its high eSport potential.
Update 1.1 contains:
- New Hero: Iffir, the corrupted Warlock
- New Skin: Sky’lee Hellraiser
- New Skin: Plaguebringer Iffir
- Hero Voicelines
- Player Profiles
- Emoji and Call
- Regional Server Select
- Balance changes
Game Producer Manuel Preuter stated:
We are happy to release a huge update which improves the state of the game further. Not only with releasing the super-evil wizard hero, Iffir, but also a lot of features that makes it more fun to compete in the arena. We have included an achievement system so your successes on the battlefield are even more rewarded and we tiered the daily bonuses to reward shorter play sessions. You will now be able to see and share your combat behavior with the all-new player profile system which logs all relevant statistics of your play sessions. Most importantly, the new home server system will enable you to be matched with players from your own region on request. Together with the upgraded servers in all regions, this will lead to a more pleasant and stable gameplay experience for our players worldwide.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Ground Attack previewed
- Wargaming.net has released details about the new strafing planes in World of Warplanes.
- Salem Begins Open Beta
- Join the hijinks of the pilgrims in Salem, a player-driven crafting MMO from Paradox Interactive.
- DemonsAreCrazy Launches on Steam
- DemonsAreCrazy – an action-packed, atmospheric MOBA for PC – has left Early Access and is now available as a full Steam release.