Planet of Heroes Update 1.1 Now Live
Game developer Fast Forward Studio and publisher My.com are proudly presenting the “biggest update to date” for its fast-paced arena brawler – Planet of Heroes. Update 1.1 really addresses the requests of the community, by adding performance improvement tools, enhanced reward systems, achievements, in-game communication tools and balance changes. The team presents Planet of Heroes players new content in the form of a new hero, new skins and great voice lines for all heroes but made sure Update 1.1 focusses on further streamlining gameplay to enhance its high eSport potential.
Update 1.1 contains:
- New Hero: Iffir, the corrupted Warlock
- New Skin: Sky’lee Hellraiser
- New Skin: Plaguebringer Iffir
- Hero Voicelines
- Player Profiles
- Emoji and Call
- Regional Server Select
- Balance changes
Game Producer Manuel Preuter stated:
We are happy to release a huge update which improves the state of the game further. Not only with releasing the super-evil wizard hero, Iffir, but also a lot of features that makes it more fun to compete in the arena. We have included an achievement system so your successes on the battlefield are even more rewarded and we tiered the daily bonuses to reward shorter play sessions. You will now be able to see and share your combat behavior with the all-new player profile system which logs all relevant statistics of your play sessions. Most importantly, the new home server system will enable you to be matched with players from your own region on request. Together with the upgraded servers in all regions, this will lead to a more pleasant and stable gameplay experience for our players worldwide.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ninja Second Class Evolution Launched for Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has launched the second class evolution for the Ninja in Ragnarok Online.
- Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam's Early Access on December 1, 2016.
- New York Comic-Con 2013 – Day 1
- The first day was primarily focused to press & exhibitors only, with public openings starting at 4PM EST, so there wasn’t much action go...