Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Celebrates 500 Days
It’s been 500 days since Disney and Joycity teamed up to launch Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War. To thank the fans of the game for their continued support, the Pirates team has set up a week of events and prizes for their players. Starting on September 21st, with the “Player Appreciation Login Event”. This event will last for a week to shower all users who log-in during the celebration period with all sorts of in-game gifts including a 500 Day Anniversary Box, which can be redeemed every day of the event.
Not only that, but a ‘Plunder the East India Trading Company’ event will run at the same time where players can receive three Surprise Gold Boxes to add onto their bountiful gains from the ‘Player Appreciation Login Event’. This plunder event will reset daily, making each day throughout the week-long celebration a pirate’s dream filled with treasured earnings.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon MMORPG Launches Massive Architecture Update
- This year’s first major update to the game brings this system to a whole new level, accommodating new players and greatly facilitating multi...
- Cubic Castles: New Puzzle Game by Ex-PopCap Devs Available
- Inspired by the creative sandbox building of Minecraft and the playful gameplay of Nintendo classics like Super Mario Bros, Cubic Castles is a...
- Shadowbound launches S1 in GameDP
- Shadowbound is a new browser-based MMORPG behind well-known browser games such as Monkey King Online and Zombies Ate My Pizza. It is a F2P MMO...