Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Celebrates 500 Days
It’s been 500 days since Disney and Joycity teamed up to launch Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War. To thank the fans of the game for their continued support, the Pirates team has set up a week of events and prizes for their players. Starting on September 21st, with the “Player Appreciation Login Event”. This event will last for a week to shower all users who log-in during the celebration period with all sorts of in-game gifts including a 500 Day Anniversary Box, which can be redeemed every day of the event.
Not only that, but a ‘Plunder the East India Trading Company’ event will run at the same time where players can receive three Surprise Gold Boxes to add onto their bountiful gains from the ‘Player Appreciation Login Event’. This plunder event will reset daily, making each day throughout the week-long celebration a pirate’s dream filled with treasured earnings.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance 2050 Future Plans Revealed by Trion Worlds
- More than a million players have tried Defiance 2050 since it launched less than a month ago, and we have a roadmap of upcoming content.
- Valentine's Day Events for APB Reloaded
- Gamers First has launched a new, Valentine's Day themed event for APB Reloaded, featuring contests and a new customizable item.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Over 2 Million Users Registered
- Square Enix has announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN now exceeds 2 million globally.