Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Celebrates 500 Days
It’s been 500 days since Disney and Joycity teamed up to launch Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War. To thank the fans of the game for their continued support, the Pirates team has set up a week of events and prizes for their players. Starting on September 21st, with the “Player Appreciation Login Event”. This event will last for a week to shower all users who log-in during the celebration period with all sorts of in-game gifts including a 500 Day Anniversary Box, which can be redeemed every day of the event.
Not only that, but a ‘Plunder the East India Trading Company’ event will run at the same time where players can receive three Surprise Gold Boxes to add onto their bountiful gains from the ‘Player Appreciation Login Event’. This plunder event will reset daily, making each day throughout the week-long celebration a pirate’s dream filled with treasured earnings.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rokh Crafting Improvements Added in New Update
- Darewise Entertainment and Nvizzio Creations today launched a new update via Steam for their scientific colony-building & survival game - ...
- SWTOR Launches New Episodic Chapter: Profit and Plunder
- BioWare™ and Lucasfilm today released the latest episodic chapter of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – Knights of the Fallen Empire.
- Webzen Will Reveal New PVC 'Fairy Elf' Figure at Wonder Festival 2019
- VERTEX, veteran Japanese figure manufacturers specialize in bishoujo (pretty girl) figures and are teaming up with WEBZEN.