Phoenix Labs Launches Dauntless into Open Beta Today
Phoenix Labs are proud to announce that their free-to-play behemoth-hunting title Dauntless has officially launched into Open Beta. One million plus players have already tackled the adventure across the science-fantasy universe that the Shattered Isles are built upon, by going to the Dauntless website and getting started. In Dauntless, players are taking up the role of “Slayers”, who fight for humanity’s survival against massive, powerful Behemoths. Their hunger drains the essence from the world itself, putting all life at risk. Slayers will tame up across the Shattered Isles to do battle with these Behemoths as a team, and after each battle, Slayers will bring their spoils back to Ramsgate to craft, enhance and customize their arsenal to take on even greater challenges. Phoenix Labs is committed to building Dauntless as an evolving experience, with expansions, new adventures, and more Behemoths as time goes on, all in a free-to-play experience. The Evergame experience will help players forge their legend through various challenges and activities once they complete the main campaign. From fiendish Dire Behemoths and heroic difficulty, there will be plenty of challenges to come once the main campaign has been completed.
“Open Beta is an exciting next step for us, but it is just the beginning for what we have planned for Dauntless,” said Jesse Houston, CEO and co-founder of Phoenix Labs. “For the past four years we’ve been dedicated to creating the next, great online game for players to share together, and Open Beta is the next huge step in fulfilling our promise. We will be continually adding content and updates to Dauntless and incorporating feedback from our passionate community. We are committed to providing more and more reasons for players to come back to Dauntless for years to come.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online - New Dungeons & Instances Revealed
- Snail Games has recently revealed details on some of the dungeons and instances that players will take place in their upcoming Steampunk/Fanta...
- Game Insight Sends Strategy Games Skyward with Cloud Raiders
- Game Insight announces Cloud Raiders, a PvP focused mobile game coming soon to Android and other devices.
- Swordsman Online Closed Beta Review
- Swordsman, steeped in rich Chinese tradition and culture offers ten different martial arts styles to choose from!