Phoenix Labs Launches Dauntless into Open Beta Today
Phoenix Labs are proud to announce that their free-to-play behemoth-hunting title Dauntless has officially launched into Open Beta. One million plus players have already tackled the adventure across the science-fantasy universe that the Shattered Isles are built upon, by going to the Dauntless website and getting started. In Dauntless, players are taking up the role of “Slayers”, who fight for humanity’s survival against massive, powerful Behemoths. Their hunger drains the essence from the world itself, putting all life at risk. Slayers will tame up across the Shattered Isles to do battle with these Behemoths as a team, and after each battle, Slayers will bring their spoils back to Ramsgate to craft, enhance and customize their arsenal to take on even greater challenges. Phoenix Labs is committed to building Dauntless as an evolving experience, with expansions, new adventures, and more Behemoths as time goes on, all in a free-to-play experience. The Evergame experience will help players forge their legend through various challenges and activities once they complete the main campaign. From fiendish Dire Behemoths and heroic difficulty, there will be plenty of challenges to come once the main campaign has been completed.
“Open Beta is an exciting next step for us, but it is just the beginning for what we have planned for Dauntless,” said Jesse Houston, CEO and co-founder of Phoenix Labs. “For the past four years we’ve been dedicated to creating the next, great online game for players to share together, and Open Beta is the next huge step in fulfilling our promise. We will be continually adding content and updates to Dauntless and incorporating feedback from our passionate community. We are committed to providing more and more reasons for players to come back to Dauntless for years to come.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge's First Alien Invasion Begins!
- The first Invasion of alien forces will strike the world of Skyforge this Friday, August 28.
- MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
- As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place
- Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Press Preview
- Though, you only get to pick one character to start with, through gameplay you can unlock the license for the other members of Section 9.