Phantom of the Kill News – Madoka Magica Crossover Event Begins
The global version of Phantom of the Kill begins a new crossover event with the popular anime franchise, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, beginning midnight January 26.
This special Madoka Magica crossover event will give players the chance to earn limited edition gear and units, while enjoying a special original story featuring the characters of the anime and interweaving three different worlds.
The event runs from January 26 (midnight, PST) until March 29. Features include:
- A New Chapter: A new story with encounters between Killer Princesses and Magical Girls.
- Exclusive Gear: Special Madoka Magica themed gear and recipes have a chance of dropping each time players clear a crossover stage. Fusing them together will let players earn character exclusive gear.
- Exclusive Missions: Special missions available with 3-Star Madoka and Homura in school uniforms as possible rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Generals to be demo'd at E3
- During E3 2014, the German publisher will demo cross-platform gameplay across iOS-, Android- and browser-based devices.
- ArcheAge: Unchained Opens Test Server for All Players
- Two test servers are now open to all fans excited to get a peek at ArcheAge: Unchained ahead of the official launch.
- Eternal Fury 2 Is a New Turn-Based RPG from Game Hollywood
- Game Hollywood is officially launching their sequel to the mobile title Eternal Fury, Eternal Fury 2 on iOS and Android.