Phantom Chaser comes to the West
Originally known as ‘Yokai Saga’ in Korea and Thailand, an enhanced version called Phantom Chaser comes to the West. Floppygames Inc., the game’s developer, has partnered with Glohow to globally publish an upgraded version of the game under the name Phantom Chaser.
Featuring full character voices in English/Traditional Chinese, Phantom Chaser is an epic fantasy game with 130 unique phantoms that come from Eastern and Western mythos and was awarded ‘Best Graphics’ in Unity Korea Awards for 2017. With a Story mode and Battlefield, your team of Phantoms will grow stronger as you progress. There are plenty of options on how to fill your team as well, whether you want to hunt them down, summon them from the shop, or crafting, there are options for everyone. There’s also the option to do battle in the Arena, for players that want to test their team comp and skill against other Hunters.
Phantom Chaser is now available on iOS and Android.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
- Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and ...
- APB Vendetta Revealed at GDC
- Reloaded Productions Unveils Multiplayer Persistent Arena FPS APB Vendetta™ at Game Developers Conference
- Guild Wars 2: Tournament and Feature Pack Announced
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today made a series of announcements at gamescom 2014 to showcase how it’s embrac...