Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Adds US Servers
- InnoGames has launched specific US Servers for Forge of Empires this week.
- SMITE Launch Date and Tournament Announced
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leading developer of free-to-play online action games, today announced that the 3D MOBA game SMITE will officially launch in...
- 12 Is Better Than 6 Kickstarter Demo Preview
- You are Juan, a Mexican escaped convict that lost his memory and somehow ended up in North America.