Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Druid's Duel Coming to PC, Linux, and Mac
- Surprise Attack Games and ThoughtShelter Games are pleased to bring you A Druid's Duel for Win, Mac and Linux. At its heart A Druid'...
- Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
- Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today.
- Knight Age Begins Closed Beta
- Joymax has announced the start of closed beta for Knight Age, which will run through July 17.