Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
- Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co...
- MU Legend News - Open Beta Coming This Summer
- Webzen has announced that its anticipated MMO, MU Legend, will begin open beta this summer.
- Last Man Standing News - Launched Free on Steam
- Free Reign Entertainment has announced the launch of Last Man Standing as a free to play title after four months of closed beta.