Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Japan Teaser Page Now Live - But No Word for the West
- A new NCSoft Japan teaser page reveals Blade & Soul is coming to Japan, while the West still waits for news.
- Supernova Enters Alpha 5 Phase
- Along with the launch of Alpha 5, Supernova welcomes back returning commander Nyx.
- SOE Announces Halloween Events & More
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across its games portfolio,...