Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Ruined Empire Arriving Soon In C9
- Webzen has announced the date for the launch of The Ruined Empire, Continent of the Ninth Seal's (C9) first expansion.
- Vainglory Autumn Season 2016 Begins
- The Vainglory Autumn Season 2016 has begun, complete with a brand new update (Update 1.22) that includes new features.
- FC Manager Review
- Football is awesome, and so is this game. Right off the bat when the servers opened, I had a lot of fun and spent hours upon hours trying to i...