Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin Releases Update 2.0 'Ragnarok'
- Ragnarok is the latest update (2.0) for MU Origin, and comes with the titular event "Ragnarok", a pet skill system and more!
- Exclusive: World of Warcraft to Go Free to Play
- World of Warcraft is set to go free to play. We have confirmed this with numerous sources within Blizzard Entertainment.
- October Update Live for Forsaken World
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the third major update for Forsaken World: Nightfall.