Phageborn Public Beta Begins
Games Revolted has announced the open beta of their strategy card game Phageborn. Phageborn is free during open beta, and will launch later on Steam Early Access for $14.99.
Phageborn combines storyline with online card game mechanics, including dual resources, a twin lane battleground, 2v2 multiplayer, and unlockable avatars.
Danijel Matic from Games Revolted said via press release:
We’ve been conceptualizing and developing Phageborn for nearly four years now, and the fact that we are now in Open Beta is downright thrilling. We are very much looking for feedback from fans of this genre to help guide us through the finishing touches in Early Access, so that we can make Phageborn as close to perfect as possible for the full launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile's 'Darkest Night' Update Arrives Today
- Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. released 0.12.0 for PUBG Mobile today, and with it comes the Darkest Night mode.
- Therian Saga enters Open Beta
- Virtys, the Québec-based independent game studio, today announced that their hit French PC role-playing game Fatecraft is now available via o...
- The Alchemist Code Begins Etrian Odyssey Collaboration in April
- The Alchemist Code announced that beginning tomorrow (April 4th, 2019) they will be teaming up with the Etrian Odyssey franchise.