Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
Perfect World Entertainment, Inc., a leading publisher and developer of free-to-play games, today announced that Sneaky Games’ Arena of Heroes is available to download for the Apple iPad©.
In celebration of this launch, the first fifty thousand player accounts will receive the “Moleten Ivan” Premium Character Skin ($9.99 value). To redeem in-game, players need to finish the tutorial and will unlock their first set of playable characters, including “Moleten Ivan.”
The first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title to include asynchronous gameplay, Arena of Heroes brings tactical battle strategy and cross-platform competitive play to gamers on across multiple platforms beginning with the iPad, and coming soon for iPhone, Android, PC, Mac and browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of the Singularity Version 1.1 Released
- Version 1.1 of Ashes of the Singularity includes the addition of campaign challenge levels, new AI difficulties, and more.
- Lord of the Rings Online Free to Play in Europe starting Nov 2
- The Lord of the Rings Online going free to play in Europe through Codemasters starting November 2, 2010. LOTRO Will finally be F2P for Europea...
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.