Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
Perfect World Entertainment, Inc., a leading publisher and developer of free-to-play games, today announced that Sneaky Games’ Arena of Heroes is available to download for the Apple iPad©.
In celebration of this launch, the first fifty thousand player accounts will receive the “Moleten Ivan” Premium Character Skin ($9.99 value). To redeem in-game, players need to finish the tutorial and will unlock their first set of playable characters, including “Moleten Ivan.”
The first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title to include asynchronous gameplay, Arena of Heroes brings tactical battle strategy and cross-platform competitive play to gamers on across multiple platforms beginning with the iPad, and coming soon for iPhone, Android, PC, Mac and browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- Villagers and Heroes Review
- Villagers and Heroes is an MMO that many people have unfortunately never heard of. It doesn’t have the huge budget, but makes up for it with...
- Prime World Announces the Glorious "Winter Revolution" with Massive Giveaway
- Nival, the Russian publisher behind the heavily RPG focused MOBA, Prime World, has something quite special in-store for players that have regi...