PC Online MMORPG Astellia Royal Launched in North America
WAY2BIT a game publisher and Studio8 a game developer announced that MMORPG ‘Astellia Royal’ has launched in North America (NA).
Astellia Royal is online MMORPG genre PC games developed by Studio 8, a subsidiary of Barunson E&A in Korea. Astellia Royal is focusing on strategic battles with Astels (summoned creature). In all content including PVP and PVE, you can summon up to 3 types of ’Astel’ simultaneously to battle. 35 different types of Astel possess specialized unique abilities based on attack, defense, and support characteristics and combined in various ways enabling strategic play tailored to battle situation.
You can wear good equipment at any time without required level and enjoy exciting PVP battles on all open field area. In addition, Astellia Royal offers various contents, such as crafting, instance dungeons, Colosseum, field of honor, large-scale battle ‘Avalon’ and etc.
To celebrate the start of the Astellia Royal North America service, events for new users will be held. If you create new character, you can get items for helping character leveling. 4 types of combat support item will be provided according to the accumulated access time (maximum 120 min) every day. Attendance check event is also available.
For more information, please visit the official website: https://www.astelliaroyal.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Update 2.3 Now Available
- Vainglory has announced the launch of update 2.3, which introduces a new Hero Hub and much more.
- Camelot Unchained: Crafting Features Teaser
- Mark Jacobs has revealed new details about the crafting features planned for Camelot Unchained.
- Avatar Star - Full Review
- AvatarStar is a free-to-play third-person shooter created by Cherry Credits.