PAX Prime Day 3 Recap – Better Late than Never Edition
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), PAX Pox Survivor
Late apology to our readers on this one. Life combined with one of the nastiest flus I’ve ever gotten at PAX combined to take me full out of commission at the end of last week. As such I’m just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center. I wouldn’t normally even follow up this late after the event but one thing gives me motivation to, the Indie Mega Booth. These hard working individuals don’t get nearly enough media spotlight as they should and I met up with two particularly stellar individuals this year that have stories to be told. As such I now jump into recapping my final fateful day at PAX before the Pox struck in full force.
Table of Contents
More Coming Soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- Digital-First Comic INFINITE CRISIS to Debut on May 19
- DC Comics releases Infinite Crisis, a comic book based on the DC Comics inspired Infinite Crisis video game.
- MapleStory: LINE FRIENDS X MapleStory Event Guide
- Time flies when you’re having fun! This is certainly the case with MapleStory as it gears up to celebrate its 14th anniversary.