PAX Prime Day 3 Recap – Better Late than Never Edition
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), PAX Pox Survivor
Late apology to our readers on this one. Life combined with one of the nastiest flus I’ve ever gotten at PAX combined to take me full out of commission at the end of last week. As such I’m just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center. I wouldn’t normally even follow up this late after the event but one thing gives me motivation to, the Indie Mega Booth. These hard working individuals don’t get nearly enough media spotlight as they should and I met up with two particularly stellar individuals this year that have stories to be told. As such I now jump into recapping my final fateful day at PAX before the Pox struck in full force.
Table of Contents
More Coming Soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.35 Launched
- Patch 3.35 introduces the Deep Dungeon: The Palace of the Dead, where newcomers and veterans can band together for an unprecedented adventure
- Bless Coming West through Aeria Games
- Korean developer NEOWIZ GAMES has signed a deal with online game publisher Aeria Games to bring Bless to the West.
- Clash of Avatars Beta Available through AMZGame
- Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, has arrived at AMZGame!