PAX Prime Day 3 Recap – Better Late than Never Edition
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), PAX Pox Survivor
Late apology to our readers on this one. Life combined with one of the nastiest flus I’ve ever gotten at PAX combined to take me full out of commission at the end of last week. As such I’m just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center. I wouldn’t normally even follow up this late after the event but one thing gives me motivation to, the Indie Mega Booth. These hard working individuals don’t get nearly enough media spotlight as they should and I met up with two particularly stellar individuals this year that have stories to be told. As such I now jump into recapping my final fateful day at PAX before the Pox struck in full force.
Table of Contents
More Coming Soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Bros Confirms Worldwide Retail Release
- Wired Productions announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of SDB.
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...
- General War: Memories Kicks off 2nd CBT
- Meticulously recreating the brutal WWII, the browser game, General War: Memories, (published by Gamebox) has attracted dramatic attention and ...