PAX Prime Day 3 Recap – Better Late than Never Edition
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), PAX Pox Survivor
Late apology to our readers on this one. Life combined with one of the nastiest flus I’ve ever gotten at PAX combined to take me full out of commission at the end of last week. As such I’m just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center. I wouldn’t normally even follow up this late after the event but one thing gives me motivation to, the Indie Mega Booth. These hard working individuals don’t get nearly enough media spotlight as they should and I met up with two particularly stellar individuals this year that have stories to be told. As such I now jump into recapping my final fateful day at PAX before the Pox struck in full force.
Table of Contents
More Coming Soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- First Annual Midgard Exposition And Bazaar Arrives in Ragnarok
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating its 9th anniversary with a special new event for players.
- Kritika Online Closed Beta Date Announced
- En Masse Entertainment announced that the Kritika Online Closed Beta will begin May 25 and run through June 13.