Pax Prime 2015 Day 3 Recap
One of the busiest and best PAX Primes is at last coming to a close. Never before have we felt so overwhelmed (and downright ADD) about what to cover. Every minute of the show felt valuable, as if a whole treasure trove of gaming glory sat waiting in every corner for those lucky enough to stumble upon them. Thankfully I had a late flight out on Monday, and hit the show floor HARD to pick up the pieces and get everything we hadn’t planned for, but definitely knew we needed to cover. Read on for our final written recap of PAX Prime 2015. But don’t fret, we still have plenty more videos on the way to take you closer with the best games of PAX!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 The White Mantle Raid Press Preview
- The fortress was owned by a group called the White Mantle, which is a villainous sect venerable players might recognize.
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.
- King's Raid News - Three New Heroes And More Features Added
- Glohow has announced a new major update to its mobile RPG, King's Raid. This update adds three new heroes, the mileage shop, and more.