PAX Prime 2015 Day 2 Recap
By Jason Parker (Ragachak) and Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Hey everyone! If it were possible for a trip to get better, I didn’t believe it until today. Arena Net was a powerhouse today to be sure, we learned some super top secret information that we can’t wait to tell you about (but we must!), Broforce comes closer and closer to being finished, and we can’t forget the big update for Neverwinter on Xbox One, the biggest content update in the game’s history! There were so many great things going on today, including which was an interview with Final Fantasy XIV’s Yoshitaka, which we will transcribe later on for your edification.There’s a lot more to come too, but let’s cover the highlights from our PAX-filled Saturday.
Don’t forget to check out our Day 1 coverage!
Table of Contents
Continue to Guild Wars 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard Princess now available on Steam
- eigoMANGA has announced on February 28th, 2014 that they have launched the fighting game, 'Vanguard Princess' on Steam, a 2D fightin...
- Requiem makes international service merge
- Gravity Interactive announced today that it will migrate the Korean service of Requiem to North America.
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies unleashes Christmas Nightmare
- Brains are on the menu this season, as free-to-play shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies prepares to roll out a gruelling and ghoulish update