PAX Prime 2015 Day 2 Recap
By Jason Parker (Ragachak) and Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Hey everyone! If it were possible for a trip to get better, I didn’t believe it until today. Arena Net was a powerhouse today to be sure, we learned some super top secret information that we can’t wait to tell you about (but we must!), Broforce comes closer and closer to being finished, and we can’t forget the big update for Neverwinter on Xbox One, the biggest content update in the game’s history! There were so many great things going on today, including which was an interview with Final Fantasy XIV’s Yoshitaka, which we will transcribe later on for your edification.There’s a lot more to come too, but let’s cover the highlights from our PAX-filled Saturday.
Don’t forget to check out our Day 1 coverage!
Table of Contents
Continue to Guild Wars 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mousee Games Launches Siege Online for English-Speaking Market
- Mousee Games today announced the launch of the English language version of Siege Online, a 3D downloadable multiplayer RPG set in a war-torn f...
- Skyforge: New PvP Details Available
- My.com have today revealed the details of PvP battles and the new system adopted to ensure players enjoy a fair fight when squaring off in com...
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Now Available on Mobile Devices
- Its predecessor on social media, Stormfall: Age of War, was a smash hit upon its release in November 2012, instantly gaining notoriety for the...