PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
League of Legends – LCS North American Regionals, Behind the Scenes
I was extremely fortunate to be invited behind the stage during the second day of Riot Games’ North American Regionals tournament for League of Legends. Not only did I get to see the vast amount of support operating cameras, directing livestream efforts, and so forth, but I met up with Nick Allen, Head of League Operations, to get an insider’s view of how the esports scene at Riot Games has evolved over the past two years. From disorderly scandals and freelance rule sets to one of the world’s premier esports scenes, it’s clear he’s been putting working in. Catch our full interview below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lost Saga (EU) beta key registration begins
- Nexon Europe is has just announced that beta key registration is now available to the public for the online multiplayer brawler Lost Saga.
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Announces Hardcore League Server
- Daybreak Games announced a new Dungeons & Dragons Online server during Gen Con 2019: Hardcore League!