PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), PAX Pox Victim
Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I’ve encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running for cover to protect their flimsier props from deteriorating as the convention center broke every fire ordinance imaginable with record numbers of attendees shuffling from booth to booth only to be disappointed by one “line at capacity” sign after another. It was clearly time to take to the streets to dodge the insanity of PAX, and at the nearby Grand Hyatt hotel we stumbled onto a gem that just may be our game of the show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BOID is out now on Steam
- BOID, the new online strategy game from award-winning Contre Jour developer Mokus Games, is now available on Steam for $2.99.
- The Aftermath of Guild Wars 2: Battle for Lion's Arch
- ArenaNet releases the final cinematic for Guild Wars 2's living storyline arc, and prepares for the Aftermath.
- ArenaNet Reveals The Revenant Elite Specialization: Herald
- Today, ArenaNet is finally revealing the elite specialization for the revenant. Meet the herald.