Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
Grinding Gear Games has paused in reflection for the new year to take a look back on their successes for Path of Exile in 2013 – a significantly momentous year for the action RPG title.
Path of Exile’s 2013 yearbook includes a complete progression from open beta in January to a full commercial release in October and the addition of 3.7 million new players registered. The game’s already hit a record of nearly 70,000 concurrent online users (a number that plans to expand as PoE gets localized for more markets), and has won numerous awards from gaming media outlets.
To see more of Path of Exile’s year in review, check out the forum post from PoE’s lead developer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Quest: Magic and Dragons Update 1.5 Now Live
- Heroes Quest: Magic and Dragons has released Update 1.5 today.
- Immortal Conquest Update Brings All-New Map And New Features
- A huge update came to Immortal Conquest from NetEase today, which changes the global map to offer more strategic depth.
- Warlocks Kickstarter Preview
- Warlocks! Each level has a series of stages, similar to the Mario titles (1-1, 1-2, et cetera). Each of these stages have a number of waves of...