Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
Grinding Gear Games has paused in reflection for the new year to take a look back on their successes for Path of Exile in 2013 – a significantly momentous year for the action RPG title.
Path of Exile’s 2013 yearbook includes a complete progression from open beta in January to a full commercial release in October and the addition of 3.7 million new players registered. The game’s already hit a record of nearly 70,000 concurrent online users (a number that plans to expand as PoE gets localized for more markets), and has won numerous awards from gaming media outlets.
To see more of Path of Exile’s year in review, check out the forum post from PoE’s lead developer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins - Cards Re-Bound Discussion
- I stand by the notion that I enjoyed Cards Unbound in Paladins. Sure, it was different, but Paladins is still very much in the testing phase.
- Fractured Space: Now on Steam Early Access
- Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, today announced it has launched Fractured Space, its...
- Hirez Roundup #35 - An Interview with AlphaJackal
- Hello, Internet! I'm doing something new with today's Hirez Roundup! I wanted to start interviewing parts of the Hirez community.