Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child’s Play
Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child’s Play charity. The event will start at 1pm Pacific on Saturday, May 10, 2014 in the Path of Exile game and run till Saturday, May 24, 1pm Pacific.
Grinding Gear Games has created an exclusive new helmet skin call the Angelic Mask specifically for this charity event. The mask will cost $5.00 and only be available during the two week event with 100% of the proceeds being donated directly to the Child’s Play charity.
Participants during the event will be able to win great in-game prizes such as special micro-transactions as well as signed art from Path of Exile. Additionally, Grinding Gear Game’s partners such as NVIDIA and Razer have contributed an awesome array of keyboards, mice and graphic cards that will also be awarded to participants. Grinding Gear Games will pick winners randomly from the participants whose characters reach the following levels or higher. Participants can win prizes from multiple tiers as their characters level up.
Prizes available in the random draw include:
- Level 15: 100x Stash Tab Bundles
- Level 20: 100x Premium Stash Tab Bundles
- Level 25: 10x Razer Mice
- Level 30: 5x Razer Keyboards
- Level 35: 5x NVIDIA High-performance Graphics Cards
- Level 50: 10x Sets of all Seraph Micro transactions (Armor pieces, Wings, Weapon Effect and Footprint Effect)
- Level 65: 5x Sets of Signed Prints of Original Early Concept Art
- Level 85: 1x One hour private Q&A on Skype with Chris, Jonathan and Erik
In addition, the top 5 players (ranked by experience) will receive an Alternate Art Demigod’s Bounty unique item.
More information about the Path of Exile 2 Week Charity Race to Benefit the Child’s Play Charity can be found at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/915739/page/1
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
- Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be a...
- League of Legends Announces Illaoi as Next Champion
- Channeling the power of her god Nagakabouros, she wreaks havoc with a flurry of tentacles and soul crushing might.
- League of Legends: 8.11 Patch Notes Highlights
- 8.11 is a part of an on-going multi-patch pass at adjusting role tweaks and game pacing. It's time for Jungler/Hunter changes!