Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters Expansion Now Live
Grinding Gear Games, developer of the award-winning action RPG Path of Exile, today announced that Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, an entirely new content expansion, is now live as of 3:00 PM PST (10:00 AM New Zealand Time on August 21) as a free update to the game. Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters offers both new and returning Path of Exile players a slew of new content and features related to the seven Masters.
As per the expansion’s title, players will cross paths with the seven Forsaken Masters — seven skilled individuals who were exiled to the forsaken continent of Wraeclast by Dominus, a powerful entity of corruption and tyranny. Each Master offers unique quests, training, mission variations, item crafting and modification options, secret and customizable towns known as Hideouts, tiers of Hideout decorations, and more in exchange for an Exile’s help. New Challenge Leagues, revamped boss fights, new lore, new Unique items, new skill and support gems, a PvP Spectator Mode, and dozens of other additions have also been implemented as part of the Forsaken Masters expansion.
For more info, visit www.pathofexile.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's 'Shore Hold' Update Offers a New Battleground and Gear Sets for PC
- TERA's first major update of 2019 is here for PC, with "Shore Hold", which features a 7v7 Battleground of the same name.
- Dragon Glory Launches Fate Server
- Dragon Glory has announced the launch of its newest server, Fate.
- Hirez Roundup #11
- Well, guys, Hirez Expo Time is upon us, and I for one cannot wait! It's just about my favorite time of the year!