Path of Exile Celebrates One Month Since Launch & Adds Supporter Packs
Grinding Gear Games today announced that their popular action RPG, Path of Exile, has exceeded initial expectations just one month after the game’s official launch.
With over 4 million and counting registered users and more than 250,000 daily users, Path of Exile saw 1.5 million unique players log in following the end of its Open Beta. Path of Exile has also garnered a wealth of critical acclaim across the globe, including top scores from leading game sites such as IGN and GameSpot.
New Supporter Packs
Additionally, Grinding Gear Games has given both new and old community members the chance to support the game and receive exclusive bonuses through the purchase of all-new Supporter Packs. Thanks to the generous contributions of thousands of members of the Path of Exile community, the sales of Supporter Packs have funded a significant portion of the game’s development, contributing to content and server costs throughout both the Closed and Open Betas.
These Supporter Packs offer a wide range of bonuses including Points (used for microtransactions), cosmetic item and spell effects, forum titles, alternate in-game social portraits, Path of Exile shirts/hoodies, the extended digital soundtrack, and more, with each tier containing more enticing rewards than the last.
Supporter Packs are now available for purchase in the following tiers:
- Survivor Pack: $50
- Warrior Pack: $120
- Champion Pack: $280
- Conqueror Pack: $900
For full details on each of Path of Exile’s latest Supporter Packs, including purchasing options, please visit https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase.
Furthermore, the latest update to Path of Exile, Version 1.0.2, went live last Wednesday, November 27. Version 1.0.2 includes several new Unique items, vendor recipes, achievements, and microtransactions, as well as final touches on the rapid-fire PvP Tournaments, various bug fixes, and some balancing changes to the game’s damage over time mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New customization options for Tanki Online
- The correct choice of weapon is only the tip of the iceberg in Tanki Online, choosing the hull can make the difference between victory and cer...
- World of Warplanes 2.0 Announcement
- World of Warplanes is aiming for new heights with this gigantic update! It's the biggest since the game's release in World of Warpla...
- Dawngate's EU Servers and Bots Unveiled at Gamescom 2014
- Waystone Games, the EA studio behind the new MOBA, Dawngate, has launched EU Servers Alpha and Practice Mode (bots) while at Gamescom.