Path of Exile’s ‘Legion’ Update Launches for PC Today
The latest update for Path of Exile arrives today on PC hits today, “Legion”, and will arrive on Console June 10th. Wraeclast’s mightiest military leaders have been trapped for thousands of years within the Domain of Timeless Conflict, but in Legion, they will be set free so that you can battle them (for rewards, of course). Also in this update is the highly-anticipated “melee rework”, that creates an entirely new melee combat experience. All melee attacks now hit multiple enemies, and all movement skills are instant, with additional movement/dodging skills added to several classes.
Legion also introduces a few new character archetypes: the Blood and Sand Gladiator and the Rage Berserker. The Blood and Sand Gladiator can switch between Blood Stance and Sand Stance – Blood causing massive damage to multiple enemies at once and Sand providing the character with better defense. The new Rage Berserker introduces skills that generate or consume rage with certain attacks improving movement speed and attack damage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Date for Legend of Edda Announced
- GamesCampus has revealed that the closed beta testing for Legend of Edda will begin on November 29.
- Heroes & Generals: New Assets From E3
- Reto-Moto has released new screenshots and a video for their upcoming game, Heroes & Generals.
- Planet Calypso Review
- If there is any herald to that apocalypse of the olden days of value and profit, Planet Calypso is certainly one of them.