Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath Launches on PC
Grinding Gear Games has officially launched the expansion for Path of Exile in the form of “The Fall of Oriath”. It had a lengthy, but successful beta test phase, and boasts six new acts of content, doubling the size of the already impressive title. The new Pantheon character-customization system offers even more options to play your character however you’d like, and is still very much “free-to-play” without being “pay-to-win”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Event Launches Today for Marvel Heroes Omega [PS4, Xbox One]
- Gazillion announced today that new content inspired by Spider-Man: Homecoming has arrived for Marvel Heroes Omega on PlayStation 4 and XboxOne
- Wargaming’s World of Warplanes Sets Date For Open Beta
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company’s highly anticipated free-to-play aerial comba...
- Dungeon Fighter Online Releases Power Station Update
- Dungeon Fighter Online has released a new update today, introducing the Eton Industrial Area Act 3: Power Station.