Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath Launches on PC
Grinding Gear Games has officially launched the expansion for Path of Exile in the form of “The Fall of Oriath”. It had a lengthy, but successful beta test phase, and boasts six new acts of content, doubling the size of the already impressive title. The new Pantheon character-customization system offers even more options to play your character however you’d like, and is still very much “free-to-play” without being “pay-to-win”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- PlanetSide 2: New Continent "Hossin" Available
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today launched Hossin, a new swamp continent for the critically acclaimed free-to-play massively multiplay...
- Spirit Tales announces open beta delay
- KoramGame has announced that the open beta launch for Spirit Tales has been postponed to May 10. The launch was previously scheduled for April...