Pangya announces July 4th event
From July 4 to July 13, players of Pangya can earn special prizes.
Players must simply be logged in, either playing on a course or in a lounge, for a chance to enter and win an hourly raffle. Each hour, fireworks will pick a few players to win items, including Band, Punky Waiter, Club, SSAF, and Black Widow Sets; Elfen Ears; Rings; Cards, and Pang.
Pangya is published by SG Interactive, which also publishes Grand Chase and Trickster Online.
Pangya Gameplay Screenshot
Independence Day Brings Big Bangs and Bigger Prizes to Pangya: United
IRVINE, Calif. – June 30, 2011
SG Interactive today announced the start of a special Fourth of July-themed Fireworks Event for players of casual golf game Pangya: United. The event, which blasts off on July 4, 2011, will run all the way until July 13, 2011, and gives players the chance to win a rare selection of special, in-game items. To participate, players simply have to sign-in to Pangya and play a course or hang out in a lounge room. Every hour the fireworks will flare, picking a number of players to win items.
Rare items up for grab include:
• Band Sets
• Punky Waiter Sets
• Club Sets
• SSAF Sets
• Black Widow Dresses
• Elfen Ears
• AND MORE!
For more information about Pangya and the Fireworks Event, please visit the official website at http://pangya.ntreev.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation Releases Massive Summer Update
- Intrepid Studios has a massive update for Ashes of Creation for the summer, and the full update can be found in the link below.
- Battle Hordes launches globally on iOS
- The global launch for the game by Xyrality, Battle Hordes is officially live! It's available on iOS and is a new free to play strategy MM...
- Skylancer officially launches
- Alaplaya has officially launched Skylancer, a free-to-play browser strategy game.