Pangya announces July 4th event
From July 4 to July 13, players of Pangya can earn special prizes.
Players must simply be logged in, either playing on a course or in a lounge, for a chance to enter and win an hourly raffle. Each hour, fireworks will pick a few players to win items, including Band, Punky Waiter, Club, SSAF, and Black Widow Sets; Elfen Ears; Rings; Cards, and Pang.
Pangya is published by SG Interactive, which also publishes Grand Chase and Trickster Online.
Pangya Gameplay Screenshot
Independence Day Brings Big Bangs and Bigger Prizes to Pangya: United
IRVINE, Calif. – June 30, 2011
SG Interactive today announced the start of a special Fourth of July-themed Fireworks Event for players of casual golf game Pangya: United. The event, which blasts off on July 4, 2011, will run all the way until July 13, 2011, and gives players the chance to win a rare selection of special, in-game items. To participate, players simply have to sign-in to Pangya and play a course or hang out in a lounge room. Every hour the fireworks will flare, picking a number of players to win items.
Rare items up for grab include:
• Band Sets
• Punky Waiter Sets
• Club Sets
• SSAF Sets
• Black Widow Dresses
• Elfen Ears
• AND MORE!
For more information about Pangya and the Fireworks Event, please visit the official website at http://pangya.ntreev.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Coming Soon to Koramgame
- Koramgame announces it will soon publish League of Angels on its services in March 2014.
- Wargaming and RAF Museum Announce Dornier 17 Final Resting Place
- Wargaming today announced the Dornier Do17 aircraft’s final resting place at the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford, Shropshire, United Kingd...
- Shards of Infinity Deckbuilding Game Coming to PC and Mobile
- Designed originally by Justin Gary and Gary Arant, Shards of Infinity is the follow-up to their award-winning deckbuilder, Ascension.