- Ragnarok M Review
- Ragnarok M is an astounding game that makes a truly impressive MMORPG for mobile.
- Ring of Elysium Review
- 2018 is definitely the “Year of the Battle Royale”. Every company seems to have gotten on the train, and now it’s Tencent’s turn.
- Blockpost Review
- Terris plays a few rounds of Blockpost. Does he like what he sees? Read on to find out.
- Boundless Review
- Boundless has been called “Minecraft 2.0” by some, but in truth it goes way beyond that simple designation.
- Dead Frontier 2 Review
- Dead Frontier 2 wasn’t quite what I expected, but it was an enjoyable experience overall, all the same, especially for a free-to-play title.
- MapleStory 2 Review
- MapleStory 2 is an adorable voxel-styled MMORPG that's cute, fun, and easily accessible for newcomers and old-hands at MapleStory.
- Heavy Metal Machines Review (Season 1)
- You can see the influence of the old classic Rock n’ Roll Racing in Heavy Metal Machines without even trying.
- Phantomgate Review
- Netmarble’s latest mobile creation, Phantomgate, is really something interesting.
- Galak-Z: Variant S Review
- When I received the offer to give Galak-Z: Variant S a try, I was admittedly curious. I actually played the original a few years ago.
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Review
- Since Activision and Blizzard began working together, I’ve felt a slow decline of excitement in World of Warcraft. That changed.
- Mystera Legacy Review
- Mystera Legacy is a 2D MMORPG sandbox game that is very familiar, made in the style of a lot of the iconic Game Maker Pro games.
- Defiance 2050 Review
- Trion Entertainment originally released Defiance in 2013. It was an ambitious project which would integrate a videogame and a TV series.