Outspark Launches Server 4 For Call Of Gods
Outspark has launched the fourth server for its ever-expanding Call of Gods community.
The fourth server to be added in less than a year of service, Server 4 will intensify cross-server PvP by introducing Clash of the Gods, a faction versus faction fighting system where the Dark and Holy Leagues battle over the Relic of God. The Clash of Gods battles take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 8pm Pacific, and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 2pm Pacific.
“It’s always thrilling when we launch a new server because it offers players the chance to pretty much dominate everyone,” said Philip Yun, CEO, Outspark. “The minute the server opens, players rush in, stake claims on fresh territory, and start to build powerful new alliances. It’s a very exciting time for new players to join the game.”
Opening events for Server 4 will include the Legions Champion Cup, Dungeon Master, King of Players, Orange Fever, and Gold Summoner, and will run until October 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online Expansion The Soul & Siena Released
- The latest expansion pack to the critically acclaimed Cabal Online is now officially live on the Cabal servers. The expansion adds 'Soul ...
- New Server Celebration in Magerealm
- Magerealm has been garnering worldwide success since the launch of Open Beta this month and things are just getting started for players.
- Supercell Acquired by Tencent
- Today, Supercell confirmed the news that it is being acquired by Tencent.