Outspark Launches Server 4 For Call Of Gods
Outspark has launched the fourth server for its ever-expanding Call of Gods community.
The fourth server to be added in less than a year of service, Server 4 will intensify cross-server PvP by introducing Clash of the Gods, a faction versus faction fighting system where the Dark and Holy Leagues battle over the Relic of God. The Clash of Gods battles take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 8pm Pacific, and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 2pm Pacific.
“It’s always thrilling when we launch a new server because it offers players the chance to pretty much dominate everyone,” said Philip Yun, CEO, Outspark. “The minute the server opens, players rush in, stake claims on fresh territory, and start to build powerful new alliances. It’s a very exciting time for new players to join the game.”
Opening events for Server 4 will include the Legions Champion Cup, Dungeon Master, King of Players, Orange Fever, and Gold Summoner, and will run until October 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Band of Brothers Actors Reunion sponsored by Wargaming
- Wargaming announces its sponsorship of the Band of Brothers Actors Reunion in Normandy.
- Ragnarok 2 Celebrates First Anniversary With Events, Quests, & More
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their one year anniversary of the launch of Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie.
- GMs tie the knot in Luvinia Online
- Today, GM_Refresh and GM_Mokobonbon shared their vows in Luvinia, and MMOHut was there to attend.