Outspark Launches Server 4 For Call Of Gods
Outspark has launched the fourth server for its ever-expanding Call of Gods community.
The fourth server to be added in less than a year of service, Server 4 will intensify cross-server PvP by introducing Clash of the Gods, a faction versus faction fighting system where the Dark and Holy Leagues battle over the Relic of God. The Clash of Gods battles take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 8pm Pacific, and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 2pm Pacific.
“It’s always thrilling when we launch a new server because it offers players the chance to pretty much dominate everyone,” said Philip Yun, CEO, Outspark. “The minute the server opens, players rush in, stake claims on fresh territory, and start to build powerful new alliances. It’s a very exciting time for new players to join the game.”
Opening events for Server 4 will include the Legions Champion Cup, Dungeon Master, King of Players, Orange Fever, and Gold Summoner, and will run until October 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Fever Mobile Adventure RPG Launches on Android
- The developer Webzen has officially updated their adventure-RPG Knight Fever and now it's live in North America/Europe.
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 2 Recap
- There's a lot more to come too, but let's cover the highlights from our PAX-filled Saturday.
- Albion Online's Community Asks For Answers - and Gets Them
- Sandbox Interactive announces the first series of developer Q&A sessions for Albion Online.