Order & Chaos 2: Redemption Reveals Kratan & Blood Knight
Order & Chaos 2: Redemption is the full-blown sequel to Order & Chaos Online. Taking place 600 years after the events of Order & Chaos Online, here is a first look at the all-new Kratan race and Blood Knight class.
New Race: Kratan
Kratans are a proud reptilian race, cunning and fierce. Though strong in stature, they will choose diplomacy over battle if they believe it more efficient to achieving their goal.
The Kratan have a strong figure and even better constitution than orcs. Their bodies are covered with hard scales that not only protect from conventional weapons, but also gives them resistance to external acids and magical effects.
New Class: Blood Knight
Blood Knights can serve as a Tank or melee DPS. They sacrifice hit points to use their skills and have a special combat resource called “Demon Blessings.” Some of their skills earn them Demon Blessings, while others consume them, causing damage and other special effects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gumi and Colopl Press Event Recap - Phantom of the Kill and More!
- Phantom of the Kill is an anime styled SRPG (Strategy Role Playing Game) that has enjoyed some success since it’s Japanese-exclusive release...
- Aeria Games Leaks News of Sword Art Online MMO
- A smashing new MMO from Aeria Games and Gamepot will challenge you in ways you've never thought of.
- New Infinite Crisis Videos: Gaslight Batman and Doomsday
- Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released two new Champion Profile videos for Infinite Crisis. The new videos give fans an in-dep...