Order & Chaos 2: Redemption Reveals Kratan & Blood Knight
Order & Chaos 2: Redemption is the full-blown sequel to Order & Chaos Online. Taking place 600 years after the events of Order & Chaos Online, here is a first look at the all-new Kratan race and Blood Knight class.
New Race: Kratan
Kratans are a proud reptilian race, cunning and fierce. Though strong in stature, they will choose diplomacy over battle if they believe it more efficient to achieving their goal.
The Kratan have a strong figure and even better constitution than orcs. Their bodies are covered with hard scales that not only protect from conventional weapons, but also gives them resistance to external acids and magical effects.
New Class: Blood Knight
Blood Knights can serve as a Tank or melee DPS. They sacrifice hit points to use their skills and have a special combat resource called “Demon Blessings.” Some of their skills earn them Demon Blessings, while others consume them, causing damage and other special effects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New MapleStory Wedding Videos Emerge
- Check out two new videos dramatizing the marriage process in MapleStory.
- Heroes of the Storm Celebrates First Anniversary
- Today marks the celebration of Heroes of the Storm's first anniversary since its official launch on June 2, 2015.
- Sony Online Entertainment Sold, Becomes Daybreak Game Company
- Columbus Nova, an investment management firm based in New York, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Sony Online Entertain...