Order & Chaos 2: Redemption Reveals Kratan & Blood Knight
Order & Chaos 2: Redemption is the full-blown sequel to Order & Chaos Online. Taking place 600 years after the events of Order & Chaos Online, here is a first look at the all-new Kratan race and Blood Knight class.
New Race: Kratan
Kratans are a proud reptilian race, cunning and fierce. Though strong in stature, they will choose diplomacy over battle if they believe it more efficient to achieving their goal.
The Kratan have a strong figure and even better constitution than orcs. Their bodies are covered with hard scales that not only protect from conventional weapons, but also gives them resistance to external acids and magical effects.
New Class: Blood Knight
Blood Knights can serve as a Tank or melee DPS. They sacrifice hit points to use their skills and have a special combat resource called “Demon Blessings.” Some of their skills earn them Demon Blessings, while others consume them, causing damage and other special effects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz Releases Epic IX Part 2
- The latest update introduces a new raid dungeon, a party matching system, class rebalancing, skills available for pets, & more.
- Hazard Ops: Closed Beta Starts This May
- Infernum will send their first squad out into the world to fight off hordes of monsters and as such, announce the closed beta for Hazard Ops.
- Heroes & Generals Hosts Veteran Weekend on Steam
- Reto-Moto is celebrating the first 30 days on Steam for Heroes & Generals with a special Veteran Weekend, running from Friday August 8 thr...