Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.7 Introduces the Apprentice
A new Hero has entered the arena following today’s update to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Meet the Apprentice. Fans may have heard whispers of this unpredictable firecracker, and now she’s ready to make her debut. The spunky adolescent – known for accidentally blowing up turkeys – is the War Mage’s first (and probably last) protégé. Though bursting with elemental power, the Apprentice finds herself lacking in focus and control, including which magical element she uses, which is both awesome and terrifying. Like her mistress, her loyal familiar, Feebee is also a creature of chaos. This shape-shifting firebat will change elements to match the magical mood of the Apprentice.
Participants in the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta can also look forward to new Hero skins, including Soul Thief Ancestor, Forged Fury Temper, Snake Charmer Ball-and-Chain, Gold Rush Prospector, and School Daze Apprentice. In addition, regular updates for balancing purposes to traps, Heroes, Gear, Bots, Minions, Guardians and more continue.
For complete update notes and details on new features, improvements and updates to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta, please head here: https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/2593/patch-1-7-notes-releasing-november-18-2014
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Opens New Berlin Office
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced its ongoing global expansion with the a...
- Perfect World Entertainment Hosts Black Friday Deals
- Announced today, Perfect World is also offering great deals for players from Black Friday to Cyber Monday! Starting November 26 through Novemb...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Closed Beta Updates Improve AI, Co-op & More
- An exciting new update is coming to the Orcs Must Die! Unchained closed beta on Tuesday, September 23.