Open Beta of CroNix Online starts July 21st
IDC/Games, the online and mobile games publisher for Western markets with headquarters in Madrid, has carried out the complete localization of the game CroNix Online to Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Czech.
Next Monday, July 21st, the Open Beta will be available, which includes, in addition to the complete localization, all the changes made by Magics in the latest patch, which offers users a much improved gaming experience.
Among the changes, players will find a completely new and intuitive interface, the introduction of daily missions which will allow them to obtain additional rewards and an improvement to the matchmaking system, which makes access to the matches much faster.
Furthermore, a Manner Points system has been implemented in order to sanction inactive players and prevent the rest of the users from suffering the loss of experience as a consequence. However, this will not affect users who experiment exceptional connection problems.
Players who have signed up for the Beta (http://cronix.idcgames.com) will receive a message in their email informing them that it is available and they will have the chance to try out these new features in their own language.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: Revolution: Orc Update Preview
- I was admittedly curious when I saw that NetMarble was releasing a new class into an online mobile game like Lineage II: Revolution.
- Evequest Next Landmark: Flying and New Armor Available
- Recently, SOE has released new updates for their sandbox creation MMORPG, Everquest Next. You can now fly on your claim or any claim you have ...
- Elvenar Adds Guild System: Band of Fellows
- Today, InnoGames released a new feature in its strategic city-building game Elvenar: Fellowships.