Open Beta for Everlight Begins March 14
KoramGame, leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced that open beta for Everlight, their upcoming browser-based fantasy action role-playing game (ARPG) will launch its first open beta server March 14. After a successful CBT with over 10,000 gamers taking part and putting Everlight through its paces, Koramgame have now smoothed out the bugs and prepared the game for Open Beta.
“We had a superb CBT with over 10,000 participants who really helped us iron out the bugs and improve the game to provide smoother game play. There were plenty of bugs so it wasn’t an easy job and we really appreciate all the time, effort and feedback from everyone who participated in the CBT.” said Everlight General Manager, Jiming Zhao. “We’re now moving forward to the Open Beta and after the success of the CBT we can’t wait open the servers for our fans.”
To celebrate the launch of the Open Beta servers there will be exclusive Open Beta Starter packs up for grabs, that players will be able to get from participating media partners. Check the Everlight Facebook Fan Page for a list websites taking part in the Open Beta Key Code giveaway at http://www.facebook.com/EverlightOL?fref=ts .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War: Sky Arena Mobile Review
- Well, every now and then, you chance upon a game that’s actually really crazy good (at least compared to everything else in its field).
- SMITE enters Open Beta on Xbox One
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced that its free-to-play MOBA SMITE has entered its open beta testing phase on Xbox One.
- Galactic Supremacy Review
- Galactic Supremacy doesn't bring anything new to the table. It does have an interesting backstory with some unique races to choose from, ...