Open Beta for Everlight Begins March 14
KoramGame, leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced that open beta for Everlight, their upcoming browser-based fantasy action role-playing game (ARPG) will launch its first open beta server March 14. After a successful CBT with over 10,000 gamers taking part and putting Everlight through its paces, Koramgame have now smoothed out the bugs and prepared the game for Open Beta.
“We had a superb CBT with over 10,000 participants who really helped us iron out the bugs and improve the game to provide smoother game play. There were plenty of bugs so it wasn’t an easy job and we really appreciate all the time, effort and feedback from everyone who participated in the CBT.” said Everlight General Manager, Jiming Zhao. “We’re now moving forward to the Open Beta and after the success of the CBT we can’t wait open the servers for our fans.”
To celebrate the launch of the Open Beta servers there will be exclusive Open Beta Starter packs up for grabs, that players will be able to get from participating media partners. Check the Everlight Facebook Fan Page for a list websites taking part in the Open Beta Key Code giveaway at http://www.facebook.com/EverlightOL?fref=ts .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Calypso: Eomon migration period is here
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- Kabam Announces Heroes of Camelot for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today announced the launch of Heroes of Camelot™ for iPhone, iPad and iP...
- Dekaron Online Celebrates Transfer by Giving Away In-game Currency and Items
- Papaya Play has decided to give out 1000 Dekaron Cash (more than $10 USD) to EVERY account which transferred from Nexon servers.