Open Beta Begins For Godsrule
SEGA has announced that its new free-to-play, cross-platform strategy game, Godsrule: War of Mortals, is now in open beta.
An epic war has broken out between the Old and New Gods for control of the world. Humans have joined the Old Gods and Elves, Demons and Giants have joined the new. Players can pick from two different factions and fight for control in real time multiplayer combat. Godsrule: War of Mortals is built for both casual and hardcore players and allows them to team up with their friends in combat, train units, and manage their empire from anywhere at any time. True cross-platform gameplay allows players to continue the struggle for dominance on either their PC browsers or their iPads.
For more about Godsrule, check out our official preview.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
- Hi Rez Studios introduces a new god, a new game mode, and a new league system in the latest SMITE update.
- Dragon's Prophet Olandra Update Interview
- This week we will be introducing a new zone called Olandra, which will introduce players to some very cool features. For starters, players wil...
- Mabinogi turns off servers to handle hackers
- After a spurt of malicious in-game activity that included characters being hacked, Nexon decided to temporarily shut down Mabinogi's serv...