Open beta announced for Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions has announced that Brawl Busters will begin open beta on November 3.
Brawl Buster’s open beta will feature a new update that adds two new modes, new weapons, new outfits, and a new website feature called Busters Centre – all of which will be revealed when Open Beta reaches its launch date. A special trivia event is also taking place on the game’s Facebook page.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters Gameplay Screenshot
BRAWL BUSTERS TO LAUNCH OPEN BETA PHASE ON NOVEMBER 3RD
Brawling Fun Coming Soon For Everyone
Markham, Canada October 28, 2011 – Rock Hippo Productions announced today that its upcoming online multiplayer action game, Brawl Busters, will begin the Open Beta phase starting Thursday, November the 3rd. To kick off the Open Beta, Rock Hippo has released a new trailer, new screens and will be announcing a variety of all-new features for the game.
The game update features two new modes, all new weapons and cool, never-before-seen outfits. The website will also receive an update that will allow players to join the Brawl Busters community in the Busters Centre. Players can expect more new features to be announced with the start of the Open Beta next week!
“We invite fans to check out the Open Beta trailer and screenshots so they can get a real feel for the non-stop action that awaits them,” said Howard He, President and CEO of Rock Hippo Productions.
While waiting for the Open Beta phase, fans are encouraged to participate in the Brawl Busters Trivia event that’s taking over the game’s Forums. Answer simple trivia questions and win Buster Points prizes daily. Play here: http://www.brawlbusters.com/forum#4107
Rock Hippo is always looking for players’ feedback. All Closed Beta participants, aka “Original Busters”, are asked to answer a short, 5 to 7 minute survey, that will help Rock Hippo make Brawl Busters a better game down the road. The survey is available here: http://surveymonkey.com/s/BrawlBusters
For compensation every “Original Buster” who answers the survey will receive a healthy Buster Points prize.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWI Riptide Update Interview
- Summer is always a hot time in Perfect World International, and things are getting even better with today's launch of the Riptide expansi...
- SOE Presents Episode 6 of 'Planetside 2 Command Center'
- Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) today released the sixth episode of their 'PlanetSide2 Command Center' video series, where Creative ...
- Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising: Path of Heroes Gets Mercenary Pet Update
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online and mobile titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, has a new update for ROVU: Path of Heroes.