Onigiri: Official Launch on July 1st
Onigiri is an exciting and action-packed MMORPG where the player takes on the role of one of the legendary Oni, roused from a peaceful and isolated life. Together with 8 NPC allies, each with their own personality and abilities, the player must venture to restore peace to the troubled land. Online game developer CyberStep is pleased to announce that the online game Onigiri will begin official service on July 1st. While the beta’s closing date has been extended until June 19th, players can now also look forward to joining in on the official service on July 1st.
Participants of the Closed Beta Test will receive extra gifts during Official Service.
For more info, visit http://onigiri.cyberstep.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Pre-Season Update
- November marks the end of the current League of Legends season. This update is going to change the way we play the game like never before.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- Dinosaurs Stomp Back to Life in Mobile Survival Title 'Dino War'
- Dino War is a science-fiction strategy game presently in its Closed Beta Test phase for Android Devices.