Novus Aeterno Reveals Anti-Zerging Feature
Taitale Studios roared back with a vengeance this winter season following the restart of their Kickstarter campaign for Novus Aeterno, a massive RTS reaching for unparalleled scaling in a sandbox science fiction setting.
Thanks to a generous angel investor, their goal had been lowered to only requiring $75,000, but with thirteen days remaining they have already doubled it, pushing towards $160,000 in total funding. And this weekend the ever growing game revealed an all important feature to keep zerging at a minimum, a soft cap on CP, an army building resource point. This essentially will debuff empires’ ships that overcrowd a single area of combat in space, allowing the little guy a fighting chance.
To read the full details of the latest update or back the Kickstarter campaign, check out the post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seldon Crisis: Kickstarter Campaign now available
- Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 30-day Kickstarter campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO...
- Spellsworn Goes Free-to-Play in March
- Frogsong Studio's PVP Arena Brawler Spellsworn will officially move out of Steam Early Access in March, and into Free-to-Play status.
- Zombie Shooter - Real Shot is a New AR Horror Game
- Zombie Shooter - Real Shot is a new Augmented Reality Horror Game, and is available for free on Google Play.