Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
Now every piece of equipment will have an associated “volatility” number. When a unit is destroyed, its volatility will be calculated to impact its knockback distance, shockwave radius, and damage. Damage and knockback distance will also factor in distance from the exploding unit.
Some units may also have special volatility which can add special attributes that will linger after the explosion. These can include electrical volatility, which causes loss of control, discharge, and misfires; plasma volatility, which causes damage over time; acidic volatility, which permanently reduces armor over time; and nuclear volatility, which incapacitates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Announces Renowned Voice-Over Cast for MU Legend
- WEBZEN has joined forces with René Veilleux and his team of great voice actors at Verité Entertainment to work on MU Legend.
- Dating in MMORPGs
- Dating in MMORPGs. A look at MMOs and MMORPGs with in game dating and marriage mechanics.
- Hedone launches 2.4 update
- Hedone's closed beta has just launched a new patch, version 2.4, with a host of new updates to enjoy.