Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
Now every piece of equipment will have an associated “volatility” number. When a unit is destroyed, its volatility will be calculated to impact its knockback distance, shockwave radius, and damage. Damage and knockback distance will also factor in distance from the exploding unit.
Some units may also have special volatility which can add special attributes that will linger after the explosion. These can include electrical volatility, which causes loss of control, discharge, and misfires; plasma volatility, which causes damage over time; acidic volatility, which permanently reduces armor over time; and nuclear volatility, which incapacitates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wartune: New updates and events now available
- TEEBIK GAMES is pleased to announce the publishing of the brand new version of the game Wartune on June 26, 2014!
- Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
- Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access.
- Meet the Heroes of Aura Kingdom
- Pick your weapon of choice and start studying up now on the capable classes in Aura Kingdom! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-t...