Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
Now every piece of equipment will have an associated “volatility” number. When a unit is destroyed, its volatility will be calculated to impact its knockback distance, shockwave radius, and damage. Damage and knockback distance will also factor in distance from the exploding unit.
Some units may also have special volatility which can add special attributes that will linger after the explosion. These can include electrical volatility, which causes loss of control, discharge, and misfires; plasma volatility, which causes damage over time; acidic volatility, which permanently reduces armor over time; and nuclear volatility, which incapacitates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its en...
- The Exiled News - Season 2 Now Live
- Today Fairytale Distillery announces Update 1.1, introducing Season 2 and the first major update to the game.
- Elsword Ushers in New Era of Skills
- As part of the new skill system, every character will gain brand new skills, as well as a chance to reallocate their skill tree points to take...