Norway crime units raid Funcom offices
It seems like Funcom is in a bit of financial trouble. So much trouble that Norway officials have raided their offices. As of January 29th, Okokrim officers raided the Funcom offices and packed boxes of seized documents into a van. Funcom has been charged with “breaching disclosure requirements related to The Secret World when the company failed to report company financial information between August 2011 and July 2012.
As of now, stocks for Funcom have been temporarily closed and the company is currently sorting out the situation.
Source of information: http://www.newsinenglish.no/2014/01/29/economic-crime-unit-raids-funcom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Star Trek Game in Development
- Disruptor Beam, the company that brings together fan communities and games, has announced today its plans to produce a new Star Trek strategy ...
- Magerealm Introduces Colosseum
- With its latest content update to Magerealm, GTArcade is excited to introduce the Colosseum, a new feature that brings two unique PVP modes.
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.