Nonstop Callasia Livestream and Giveaway starts May 11
After launching on Steam’s Early Access last February, Boomzap Entertainment’s world conquest strategy game Legends of Callasia now has 30 levels for the single-player Campaign mode and both casual and ranked multiplayer mode. To prepare for the full release, Creative Director Christopher Natsuume will be be playtesting all the campaign levels live on Twitch – nonstop! He will also be chatting with Boomzap staff as well as game developer friends from other companies, discussing a variety of topics, including insights on the industry and the game’s development process.
Legends of Callasia is a strategy game set in a fantasy world with board game-style maps and an innovative simultaneous multiplayer system that allows for thrilling games with up to 6 players. It is available on Steam as a free demo, and the full version can be unlocked from within the game itself through a one-time purchase of $15.99 during Early Access, and $24.99 on official launch.
Since each campaign takes around one to two hours, the marathon is estimated to last two whole days (48 hours) without any breaks – no sleeping until every level is completed! The developers will also be giving away free game codes throughout the stream that will grant players access to the full version of the game, unlocking all the factions, campaigns, maps, and heroes. Details about an upcoming tournament will also be revealed.
The nonstop livestream begins on May 11, 2016 (Wednesday) 10PM EST. Watch it live at twitch.tv/legendsofcallasia for a chance to win free copies of the game. More details available at legends.boomzap.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
- WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services...
- Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf Out Now
- Firefly Studios today released an ambitious new expansion for Stronghold Kingdoms — Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf, available now for...
- Darkfall Online for Free...Maybe?
- Aventurine announces that starting October 17th, any Darkfall subscribers past or present, will be available to return to Darkfall for free u...