Nonstop Callasia Livestream and Giveaway starts May 11
After launching on Steam’s Early Access last February, Boomzap Entertainment’s world conquest strategy game Legends of Callasia now has 30 levels for the single-player Campaign mode and both casual and ranked multiplayer mode. To prepare for the full release, Creative Director Christopher Natsuume will be be playtesting all the campaign levels live on Twitch – nonstop! He will also be chatting with Boomzap staff as well as game developer friends from other companies, discussing a variety of topics, including insights on the industry and the game’s development process.
Legends of Callasia is a strategy game set in a fantasy world with board game-style maps and an innovative simultaneous multiplayer system that allows for thrilling games with up to 6 players. It is available on Steam as a free demo, and the full version can be unlocked from within the game itself through a one-time purchase of $15.99 during Early Access, and $24.99 on official launch.
Since each campaign takes around one to two hours, the marathon is estimated to last two whole days (48 hours) without any breaks – no sleeping until every level is completed! The developers will also be giving away free game codes throughout the stream that will grant players access to the full version of the game, unlocking all the factions, campaigns, maps, and heroes. Details about an upcoming tournament will also be revealed.
The nonstop livestream begins on May 11, 2016 (Wednesday) 10PM EST. Watch it live at twitch.tv/legendsofcallasia for a chance to win free copies of the game. More details available at legends.boomzap.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- OGPlanet releases Episode 2 for Heva Clonia Online
- OGPlanet has just released Heva Clonia Online’s Episode 2 expansion with tons of new content, including all new regions to explore, new dung...
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
- The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the ...