NHN Entertainment Teams with Rooster Teeth for RWBY: Amity Arena
NHN Entertainment Corp and Rooster Teeth have announced they will be teaming up to create RWBY: Amity Arena. This new RWBY game is a strategic duel mobile game based on the popular animated series, RWBY. While we do not have many details just yet, this mobile game will take players to Remnant to create a team of Huntsmen/Huntresses to fight in the next Vytal Festival. Players will then pit their chosen champions against each other in unique biomes, just like in the Amity Colosseum. RWBY: Amity Arena is scheduled to go live in 2018.
“Being fans ourselves, we’ve taken inspiration from Remnant: The Board Game in Volume 2 where the RWBY characters are commanding Creatures of Grimm, Atlesian soldiers, and legendary heroes to conquer the world of Remnant,” says Suyoung Kim, Lead Producer. “We’re constantly exploring the idea of adding new characters, locations, and abilities inspired by the show.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
- Curse Voice Now Available for Mac, iOS, and Android
- Curse Voice for Mac, iOS and Android devices is now available.
- Auto Club Revolution: Version 2.0 Coming Soon
- Developer Eutechnyx is keen to involve their legions of existing players and will shortly launch a CLOSED BETA platform with a dedicated forum...