Nexon Korea Brings Preta on Android to Select Markets
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, revealed its Korean subsidiary, NEXON Korea Corporation, is rolling out the soft-launch of Preta, its latest mobile action role-playing game (RPG) developed by the company’s internal studio. Preparing for the global release later this year, players in Australia, Canada, India, Mexico, Russia, Spain and Thailand can now unlock the secrets of Preta.
Heroes experience the thrill of nonstop action in a quest to reveal the secrets of Preta as their potential is gradually awaken and powers are used to crush monsters. Preta features:
- customizable play style to cast devastating combos and use skills to inflict massive damage;
- three bone-smashing weapon classes to master including sword, chain, and wand;
- rare and mystical elements to collect and use to strengthen the hero;
- action packed game modes including Raid Mode to destroy towering bosses, Defense Mode to defend player’s tower against waves of enemies, and Special Mode to collect as much gold as possible.
“What started as an experimental mobile title, out of Nexon Korea’s internal studio, has evolved into an adrenaline-pumping action RPG that gives players the ability to enter the game at any stage and at any time in the ultimate action RPG without limits,” said SeungHee Doo, the director of Preta, at Nexon Korea. “The soft launch in select countries will give our development team valuable insights as we prepare for the worldwide launch.”
Preta is now available for download via mobile device from Google Play for Android in Australia, Canada, India, Mexico, Russia, Spain and Thailand. Following the soft launch and testing of the game, Preta will release in markets around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Mobius Mobile Review
- Mobius Final Fantasy is a free-to-play, episodic mobile title for the Android and iOS.
- WildStar Dominion Adventure Preview - Riot in the Void
- Now it’s time to read up on how the Dominion handles business with their own starting adventure: “Riot in the Void.”
- Brave Frontier and The King of Fighters Collaboration Announced
- From July 15 to August 12, players can recruit renowned rumblers of the series into their Brave Frontier squad.