Nexon holds Nexon Developers Conference for Partners in Korea
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, held its first-ever Nexon Developers Conference for Partners (“NDCP”) for knowledge and skill-sharing among its partner developers. The conference was held at Nexon Korea and G-STAR 2014 in Busan, Korea, from Nov. 17-21.
“NDCP was a great opportunity for all of our partners to gather in one place and collaborate with each other to share advice and knowledge and to learn about Nexon’s unique approach to development and operations of online games.” said Owen Mahoney, president and chief executive officer, Nexon. “We look forward to hosting this conference on a yearly basis as we continue to grow our international business.”
Attendees to the conference included Nexon partners Shiver Entertainment, Turbo Studios and Big Huge Games, as well as employees from Nexon Group. Topics discussed in the sessions included PC online games and mobile games development, how to achieve long user relationship in the rapidly evolving game industry and monetization models.
“NDCP was a fantastic event,” said Tim Train, chief operating officer of Big Huge Games. “Nexon pioneered the free-to-play business model and we are very happy to work with, and learn from, that kind of expertise. I was also very impressed by the other Nexon partners I met, such as Shiver Entertainment and Turbo Studios. It is clear that Nexon has a bright future for its upcoming releases.”
For more info, visit nexon.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ballardia Games announces closure of World of the Living Dead
- Ballardia Games, the independent game developer founded by ex Jolt Online developers, is sad to announce that, after a year of Open Beta, the ...
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free
- Webzen Celebrates 9th Anniversary of Webzen.com
- Webzen is proud to announce that they have reached the milestone of their ninth anniversary and celebrating with a host of events.