Nexon Europe hosts poll event for Combat Arms
Today, Nexon EU is holding an international poll event between 3rd and 10th February for their fast-paced multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms.
This pool will allow users to assist the developer in creating a new map for Combat Arms; players vote for their favourite of the design options available, which will then be created. The map will be tailored to players’ needs and different global regions will have adapted versions. In addition, users will be rewarded with various in-game prizes when taking part in the voting process through Nexon Europe’s Facebook page and the Combat Arms Forum.
“We take the opinions and considerations of our community very seriously and we’re excited to once again involve players in the building of the game that they want to play”, said Kyle Lee, Product Manager at Nexon Europe. “The new map is made for and voted on by the players, and we’re open to all feedback.”
For more info, visit the official game website at combatarms.nexoneu.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...
- Firefall Returns To PAX Prime With Massive Update And Founders Packs
- Red 5 Studios announced today that it’s returning to PAX Prime on August 31st with its upcoming open world PC shooter, Firefall. In addition...
- Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Expansion Now Available
- This expansion brings over 130 knightly cards to the (round) table, along with exciting new game mechanics that will delight duelists.