Newest Ariana Grande Character Arrives to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Ariana Grande returns to Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius! Tackle a musical showdown with the renowned artist in the latest collaboration. Starting on August 18th through September 1st, all players can acquire “Chic Ariana” by completing the “Musical Showdown” event. An epic new boss encounter comes as well, the “Bard Spirit”, which can offer special rewards and exclusive gear. Equipment specifically for Chic Ariana will be available to equip for battles as well. It’s a huge move for Brave Exvius, and to see another Ariana Grande character is good news for anyone who missed her first outing in the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Aces Wild Update now live
- The Aces Wild update deals new content and much-requested additions to the long-running and popular MMO TERA.
- Warhammer 40k: Space Wolf Early Impressions
- Originally, Warhammer 40k: Space Wolf was a game for mobile, a free to play turn-based strategy game.
- WAKFU, the Transmedia Land of Kelba Goes Through an In-Game Facelift
- Ankama is pleased to announce the revamp of the island of Kelba, one of the most famous locations of the WAKFU game and TV series.