New server and features released for Grand Fantasia
Grand Fantasia has opened a new server, offering a fresh start for newer players as well as veterans who would like to work their way to the top somewhere new.
The game has also updated recently with several new features, including a better battling system and easier use of items, the Sprite Adventure system to send sprites directly into battle, and new Novice Cards that grant both tips and gifts for new players. Many new events and specials will be held to welcome players to the new server.
Grand Fantasia is published by Aeria Games, who also publishes Kitsu Saga, Dynasty Warriors Online, and Last Chaos.
Grand Fantasia Gameplay Screenshot
Grand Fantasia Opens New Server, New Features
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – October 19, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, has added an all-new server to Grand Fantasia, its popular anime-inspired massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Not only does this new server offer a fresh start in the world of Saphael to Grand Fantasia players old and new, but a wealth of new game features have debuted there as well, changing the hit game in ways even long-time players have never seen.
Grand Fantasia, a fantasy MMORPG with intense PvP combat and a deep virtual pet system, has continued to add new content to its colorful worlds since opening its doors in December, 2009. The latest new features include:
- Build a Better Battle: Grand Fantasia’s new server will include a means for players to fight more effectively and efficiently, making simpler use of skills, potions, and items
- Sprite On: Players can now send their Sprites directly into turn-based battles in the new Sprite Adventure system
- Newbie Friendly: All-new Novice Cards help ease new characters into the game with helpful hints and valuable gifts
In addition, Grand Fantasia has expanded the in-game world with a broad variety of new areas, monsters, dungeons, items, and more. Aeria’s Game Masters will be on hand to welcome back players of every kind, hosting special in-game events every day of the week.
For more details about Grand Fantasia and to sign up for a free game account, please visit http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atomic Space Command - PAX South 2016
- Developed by No You Shut Up Games, Atomic Space Command is a crew-based arena space shooter.
- Shadowbound Open Alpha Test Launches on July 8th
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Shadowbound, its newest browser title, will debut with an exclusive...
- Gloria Victis Adds Achievement System and More
- Achievements, in-game tutorials, attacks queuing, rewards for logging in, friends list, and more.