New monster screenshots for Eden Eternal
Eden Eternal has released a new set of screenshots, plus a few extra details, regarding the monsters in the game. The game is expected to go into closed beta this spring.
Monsters in Eternal Eden come in three varieties – normal, elite, and rare – which can be told apart by their icon color, and the variety of their skills. Monsters use a special Break Point system which – when their “BP” bar gets reduced to zero – transforms the monster into a deformed, more powerful monster that also drops additional loot.
Eden Eternal is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Shaiya, Kitsu Saga, and Kingdom Heroes.
Eden Eternal Monster Screenshots:
New Screens Showcase Eden Eternal’s Fierce Monsters
Preview Biggest Baddies in new Anime-style MMORPG from Aeria Games
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – May 5, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of microtransaction-based online games, today released new screenshots depicting Eden Eternal’s biggest NPC monsters. Eden Eternal is the latest anime-style MMORPG from Aeria Games and is scheduled to enter Closed Beta this spring. Surprisingly fierce and robust NPC monsters inhabit the colorful world of Eden Eternal, mostly as the challenging endpoints to intense quests and dangerous dungeons.
In Eden Eternal, players can freely switch between up to 12 classes, build a bustling player town staffed by merchant NPCs, and participate in a catalog of epic quests as they work to restore peace to a fractured region. While adventuring in the whimsical realm of Eden, players will face an eclectic assortment of formidable enemies.
Eden Eternal monster features include:
- 3 Levels of Monsters – Battle 3 types– normal, elite and rare bosses. Each possesses a different blend of malevolent skills and abilities. The monster type is indicated by the color of its icon.
- Break Point System – Monsters shake up typical MMORPG combat with the unique Break Point system. Reduce the monster’s BP bar to 0 and it becomes deformed…and very angry! Scoop up additional hidden loot for activating a monster’s BP system.
- Dungeons and World Bosses – Encounter menacing monsters in all corners of Eden; the more remote the location, the more savage the awaiting beast is sure to be!
Visit the official Eden Eternal website to learn more about the game’s exciting features and to sign up for a chance to receive an invitation to the Closed Beta: http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 'European Warfare' Update Coming Soon to Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios announces an expansion to Stronghold Kingdom's world map, making Europe available starting in February.
- First Strife Lore Contest Offers Closed Beta Key Prizes
- S2 Games is hosting its first-ever Lore Contest for Strife - and three people will walk away with a set of five beta keys (each).
- Petroglyph Launches Battle For Graxia With New Replay Mode and More
- Petroglyph® today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia™, has launched with a new ...