New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
As InnoGames’ pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title’s ship types are announced. Players have the choice between light, medium and large layouts – overall there are more than 40 types selectable in the game. InnoGames presents some of them in a brand new video.
Depending on the chosen categories, ship properties differ vastly from each other. Light ships are fast and agile, but have few health points. Large ships are near unsinkable, but very slow and portly. Medium ships offer a balance mix of strengths and weaknesses. Rare and high-level ships give players bonuses for various specifications – for example more powerful attacks. In addition to the many properties, the ship types also differ visually from each other. Because of this, a great optical variety on the oceans of Kartuga is guaranteed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Raises Level Cap; Launches Two New Areas
- Kill3rCombo has released a brand new update for its manga-inspired brawler Elsword, which raises the level cap to 56, and releases two new lev...
- A New Journey Starts – Sentinel Heroes Remake Enters CBT Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announces that the Sentinel Heroes Remake CBT kicks off today.
- Winter Dragons rise in Trove
- Trove has announced the arrival of the brood of Winter Dragons, headed by Galenor, Primarch of Permafrost.