New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.
Rain of Fear is a purchasable expansion that continues the story started in the House of Thule expansion, delivering new content to explore, new features, and special in-game items, plus a level cap raise. For more about the expansion features, check out MMOHut’s preview!
In anticipating of the launch, Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video, including commentary from lead designer Adam Bell, lead artist Kevin Lydy, and other team members. The video introduces new characters, new areas, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9mm Online Review
- As is, there's no reason to play 9mm Online over more established MMOFPS game like Alliance of Valiant Arms or Sudden Attack.
- Ship of Heroes Presenting a Panel at PAX West 2017
- Brilliant news from Ship of Heroes: Their Founder/CEO, Casey McGeever will host "A Home for Heroes" panel at Pax West.
- Heroes Evolved Crowns HEC Asia Arena Champion and Announced New Mode
- R2 games have officially concluded their time at ESGS and after three days, the HEC Asia Arena champions were crowned.