New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.
Rain of Fear is a purchasable expansion that continues the story started in the House of Thule expansion, delivering new content to explore, new features, and special in-game items, plus a level cap raise. For more about the expansion features, check out MMOHut’s preview!
In anticipating of the launch, Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video, including commentary from lead designer Adam Bell, lead artist Kevin Lydy, and other team members. The video introduces new characters, new areas, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Manderville Gold Saucer Details for Final Fantasy XIV
- Event details, screenshots, and rewards revealed for Manderville Gold Saucer event in upcoming FFXIV 2.5 patch.
- Shikihime Garden: Limited Edition Card Released
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced a Limited Edition of the extremely rare Shikihime card: Kurakakemiy...
- Siegelord Version 2.0 Includes New Features
- After its launch in Dec. 2014, Siegelord quickly became popular among SLG game players and even got nominated for the "2015 most anticipa...