New Dungeon Fighter Online Trailer
The guys over at Nexon just released a new trailer for their ‘upcoming’ 2D action arcade MMO called Dungeon Fighter Online. I put upcoming in quotes because I’m still upset with Nexon for being slow to launch their Kart Rider title in North America even after going through an Open Beta phase. That’s a story for another day though.
Dungeon Fighter Online looks like like a fast paced action RPG that closely resembles classical arcade side scrolling games like Gauntlet Legends and Golden Axe. The game is currently scheduled to be release somewhere in 2010, which is still, unfortunately a long ways away. Dungeon Fighter Online actually looks like a genuinely unique MMO, so make sure to keep it in your radar.
Dungeon Fighter Online Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes: Ascend removes skiing bug
- Hi-Rez Studios has found and removed the "skiing bug" found in Tribes Ascend.
- Win That War! Early Access Impressions
- In the 1950s, we had a particular vision of the future, which "Win That War!" brings to life again in a spectacular fashion.
- ArchLord 2: Now in Open Beta
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces that the long-awaited Archlord 2 will enter Open Beta today.