Neverwinter: Swords of Chult Update for PC
An update’s coming for Neverwinter‘s current content, “Tomb of Annihilation” in the form of Swords of Chult! It brings an end-game Skirmish (The Merchant Prince’s Folly), a host of PVP updates to the PC version of the game and more. Yuan-ti, ferocious dinosaurs, and the undead rally and it’s up to the heroes in the city of Port Nyanzaru to do battle with them. A re-worked PVP system comes for players to hone their combat skills against each other and gain new, incredible rewards. Changes to Armor Penetration, PVP gearing, replacing the “Tenacity” stat, diminishing returns on CC and more come in this update to offer a more enjoyable experience.
It all goes down on October 24th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Chains of Harrow Update Now Live
- Digital Extremes' newest Warframe® update "Chains of Harrow" arrives on PC today introducing "Harrow."
- Echo of Soul: Devs discuss game's content and development
- A new developer diary has been released for Echo of Soul, the fantasy MMORPG game set to launch this Spring from Aeria Games. This second vide...
- Warhammer 40K Carnage: Now available on Google Play
- Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, smartphone and browser games, today released Warhammer 40,000: Car...