Neverwinter: Swords of Chult Update for PC
An update’s coming for Neverwinter‘s current content, “Tomb of Annihilation” in the form of Swords of Chult! It brings an end-game Skirmish (The Merchant Prince’s Folly), a host of PVP updates to the PC version of the game and more. Yuan-ti, ferocious dinosaurs, and the undead rally and it’s up to the heroes in the city of Port Nyanzaru to do battle with them. A re-worked PVP system comes for players to hone their combat skills against each other and gain new, incredible rewards. Changes to Armor Penetration, PVP gearing, replacing the “Tenacity” stat, diminishing returns on CC and more come in this update to offer a more enjoyable experience.
It all goes down on October 24th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion
- Guns of Icarus: New co-op mode to be showcased at PAX Prime
- Guns of Icarus Online will be demoing new Co-op mode at PAX Prime this year. Co-op mode is a massive PvE expansion that is essentially a new g...
- MapleStory Blitz Receives its First Major Content Update
- MapleStory Blitz is receiving its first major content update today for the iOS/Android CCG: Zakum's Altar.