Neverwinter: Swords of Chult Update for PC
An update’s coming for Neverwinter‘s current content, “Tomb of Annihilation” in the form of Swords of Chult! It brings an end-game Skirmish (The Merchant Prince’s Folly), a host of PVP updates to the PC version of the game and more. Yuan-ti, ferocious dinosaurs, and the undead rally and it’s up to the heroes in the city of Port Nyanzaru to do battle with them. A re-worked PVP system comes for players to hone their combat skills against each other and gain new, incredible rewards. Changes to Armor Penetration, PVP gearing, replacing the “Tenacity” stat, diminishing returns on CC and more come in this update to offer a more enjoyable experience.
It all goes down on October 24th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall Pre-Alpha Testing for Castle Siege Begins
- ArtCraft revealed today that external pre-alpha testing has started for the "Castle Siege" system of their flagship title, CrowfallÂ...
- Firefall Launches Major Beta Update
- Red 5 Studios has just recapped some major changes that just went live in Firefall's beta.
- Worlds of Magic nominated for Indie Of The Year 2014 on IndieDB
- Wastelands Interactive is proud to announce that Worlds of Magic, a 4X turn-based strategy game that is a spiritual successor of legendary Mas...