Neverwinter: Swords of Chult Update for PC
An update’s coming for Neverwinter‘s current content, “Tomb of Annihilation” in the form of Swords of Chult! It brings an end-game Skirmish (The Merchant Prince’s Folly), a host of PVP updates to the PC version of the game and more. Yuan-ti, ferocious dinosaurs, and the undead rally and it’s up to the heroes in the city of Port Nyanzaru to do battle with them. A re-worked PVP system comes for players to hone their combat skills against each other and gain new, incredible rewards. Changes to Armor Penetration, PVP gearing, replacing the “Tenacity” stat, diminishing returns on CC and more come in this update to offer a more enjoyable experience.
It all goes down on October 24th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Review (Xbox One)
- The other stand-out for this release of the game is the updated physics engine. It’s more than simply adding a few effects here and there.
- Pumpkin Online: Only seven days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Independent game developer Pumpkin Interactive, is proud to announce that its crowdfunding efforts via Kickstarter™ for <strong>Pumpki...
- Age of Wushu: Delightful Island and Silver Hook Instance revealed
- The world of Jianghu martial arts heroes continues to expand, as today Snail Games reveals the new mysterious area – the Delightful Island. ...