Neverwinter: Strongholds Launches on Aug. 11
Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion for the action MMORPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons’ Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast – will be available on Aug. 11 for PC. Strongholds introduces the largest playable map released for Neverwinter and it’s all about players banding together to take back a stronghold from the wild. The initial expansion will focus on player-versus-environment gameplay in order to allow guilds the opportunity to build their strongholds before taking the fight to other players when large scale player-versus-player content launches in September.
Reminiscent of early Dungeons & Dragons gameplay, Neverwinter: Strongholds empowers guilds to reclaim a keep and its surrounding wilderness areas from monsters. As the lands are cleared, guilds will build defenses both in and around their strongholds using structures like archer towers to fend off attackers, while building siege structures to increase their ability to wage war against enemy guilds. Once the keep has been secured, guilds will work to solidify their foothold along the ranges of the Sword Coast.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Review 2015
- t’s been several years since Nexon America unleashed their brutal action MORPG Vindictus onto the F2P gaming scene.
- Hirez Roundup #18: The Hero of Troy
- A new game release and two game updates in one week? Is Hirez plotting to take me down?
- Mighty Party Legendary Party Update Announced
- Panoramik Inc is pleased to announce the Legendary Party Update for free to play card strategy MMORPG Mighty Party.