Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder – Sea of Moving Ice Update Now on PC
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have launched the Storm King’s Thunder – Sea of Moving Ice update for Neverwinter on PC. The update will land on console in early 2017.
Sea of Moving Ice introduces a new adventure zone, exploring Svardborg and its seas to gather support against Jarl Storvald and prevent him from casting a spell of endless winter. To explore this area, players will now have access to the Khyek, a ship capable of exploring the seas and isles in this cold place.
Players will also discover:
- Updated Fishing: a new fishing mini-game arrives, with over 100 species of fish to catch, reputation to earn, and weapons to unlock.
- New Artifact Weaponry: weapons stronger than any seen before.
- Treasure Hunting: Players can discover floating bottles in the seas, which contain maps leading to hidden treasures.
- Assault on Svardborg: A new level 70 trial for 10 players, with Normal and Master difficulties.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Tour
- Do you like goblins that try to kill you to the sounds of a polyrhythmic, disturbing music track while you run through a flying bacon citadel?
- Warframe: Digitial Extremes Hosts Streaming Event @ PAX East 2015
- Digital Extremes announced today it will be hosting a community fan event at PAX East to show off what's soon to come in the blockbuster ...
- World of Tanks: Rally Mode Now Available
- Wargaming has just released a new, unique game mode for World of Tanks known as "Rally Mode", where players can race their tanks aga...