Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder – Sea of Moving Ice Update Now on PC
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have launched the Storm King’s Thunder – Sea of Moving Ice update for Neverwinter on PC. The update will land on console in early 2017.
Sea of Moving Ice introduces a new adventure zone, exploring Svardborg and its seas to gather support against Jarl Storvald and prevent him from casting a spell of endless winter. To explore this area, players will now have access to the Khyek, a ship capable of exploring the seas and isles in this cold place.
Players will also discover:
- Updated Fishing: a new fishing mini-game arrives, with over 100 species of fish to catch, reputation to earn, and weapons to unlock.
- New Artifact Weaponry: weapons stronger than any seen before.
- Treasure Hunting: Players can discover floating bottles in the seas, which contain maps leading to hidden treasures.
- Assault on Svardborg: A new level 70 trial for 10 players, with Normal and Master difficulties.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Opens Pre-Launch Character Creation
- Create your character before the game goes live!
- Dark Blood Opens The Cave of the Abyss
- Dark Blood is getting in the Halloween mood with the release of the Cave of the Abyss.
- Shikihime Garden - New Phoenix Card and Update Available
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced the latest Shikihime character called Phoenix for their mix browser...