Neverwinter Shroud of Souls Update Launching May 2 (PC)
The Cloaked Ascendancy has been defeated, but a new menace threatens the city in their wake. The next update for the free-to-play MMORPG based on the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls will launch on May 2 for PC, following on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this spring. This update focuses on closing out the story of the Cloaked Ascendancy and brings several quality of life updates to Neverwinter. This includes an all-new adventure which sends players after a dangerous new foe, the Loadouts feature, a new Stronghold Siege event, a new Guild Hall social space and more.
In the wake of the Cloaked Ascendancy’s occupancy of the River District, a mysterious dragonborn necromancer emerges wielding a powerful artifact, the Shroud of Souls. Released from beneath the River District, she now controls an army of wraiths, and is set on summoning even more powerful spirits to lead her forces. Adventurers must set out to stop this evil plan and restore peace to the River District once more.
The long-awaited Loadouts feature debuts in Shroud of Souls, allowing players to create customized character builds, complete with gear configurations, for quick swapping across Neverwinter’s PvE, dungeons, PvP and more. Several improvements to Strongholds guild gameplay are introduced, including a dynamic Siege and an all-new customizable Guild Hall social space where players can relive their adventures with others and showcase their achievements in Neverwinter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online launches Expedition to Adealia
- The latest expansion to Fiesta Online, Expedition to Adealia, is now live.
- Firefall's Final Public Beta Weekend Test Begins Friday
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that Firefall’s final public Beta Weekend test begins this Friday, June 7, and will be Firefall’s last ev...
- Dragon Saga (Dragonica Online) Review
- With its unique and addictive gameplay Dragon Saga is one of the best free to play side scrolling MMORPGs currently on the market.