Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls Console Launches June 20
An army of wraiths emerges from the remnants of the Cloaked Ascendancy led by a mysterious necromancer. The next update for the free-to-play MMORPG based on the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls, will launch on June 20 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. This free update to the game’s last expansion, The Cloaked Ascendancy, includes an all-new adventure, the Loadouts feature, a customizable Guild Hall social space, a new Strongholds event called “Marauders” and more.
Morlanth, a dragonborn necromancer, has escaped from captivity beneath the River District, unleashing the Shroud of Souls. With a spectral force at her command, she looks to harness even more powerful spirits to act as generals for her forces. Adventurers must set out to stop this evil plan and restore peace to the River District once more. Also in this update, a new Loadouts feature allows players to create customized character builds, complete with gear configurations, for quick swapping across Neverwinter’s PvE, dungeons, PvP and more. Several improvements to Strongholds guild gameplay are also introduced, including a dynamic “Marauders” event and an all-new customizable Guild Hall social space where players can relive their adventures with others and showcase their achievements in Neverwinter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EvoCreo Android Mobile Review
- EvoCreo is a 2D RPG developed for Android and iOS by IlmFinity.
- ARMA 3: Bootcamp update available
- Bohemia Interactive today released Arma 3 Bootcamp – a major new update for Arma 3, which delivers additional single- and multiplayer tutori...
- War Of Immortals Announces Titan's Fury Launch Date
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the release date for War of the Immortals: Titan's Fury, the next major update for the MMORPG.