Neverwinter Reveals New Mount Hotenow Trailer
Perfect World has released a new trailer today for Neverwinter, highlighting Mount Hotenow, a new adventure zone with iconic enemies from Dungeons & Dragons.
Neverwinter survived the Spellplague better than most of the Forgotten Realms , but was almost obliterated by the eruption of Mount Hotenow. Rebuilding the city after the eruption has taken decades, and what progress has been made is threatened on all sides — by the undead, by orcs, and even by a slumbering Primordial.
Face off against fire giants in Mount Hotenow, which can manipulate the fire of the environment, striking with hard area of effect spells. The volcanic heat of Mount Hotenow is also rumored to be home to a red dragon and an ancient Primordial. Do the heroes of Neverwinter have what it takes to bring the beloved city back to its former glory?
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA's First Major Content Update Arrives April 19
- ASTA's content release includes a brand-new Team Arena Map and an additional difficulty mode for the current 10-player raid dungeon.
- Game Insight Announces website for X-Mercs: Invasion
- Game Insight, a global-facing game developer and publisher for all major mobile and social platforms, is happy to announce that a new version ...
- KOG Games To Publish MMORPG Action-Brawler Grand Chase
- KOG Games (Kill3rCombo) acquires rights to publish their first action brawler, Grand Chase.